Penzance has great Christmas activities including but not only the following:
- Christmas Arts and Crafts Markets at St John’s Hall and The Acorn theatre on 2nd and 3rd December.
- Newlyn lights switch on 15th December
- Mousehole Christmas lights on 16th December
- Penzance Christmas Market and Humphry Davy lantern parade [4.30pm] together with musicians, bands and entertainment on 16th December.
- Penzance Christmas markets at the Wharfside Shopping Centre on 16th, 18th, 21st and 23rd December.
- Montol Winter Solstice Festival with Christmas market. Themed parades through the town from 2pm
- Christmas Eve, shopping throughout the town 11am-4pm on 24th December.