Castallack Farm Facilities
ABOUT THE DRYING ROOM / STORAGE & OTHER THINGS YOU MAY NEED TO KNOW!
• We offer ‘soup and a sandwich’ in the evening for guests not wanting to leave the farm, you need to order when you book or at breakfast the same day.
• In the old tack room attached to the stables is a rail for wet clothes & shoes.
• We have undercover storage for bikes, boats, motorcycles, surfboards & even horses!
• Plentiful, private, well lit parking, see above picture for our car park!
• National cycle route No. 3 passes our door
• Packed lunches & kit transfer are available by arrangement
• Dogs are welcome by arrangement.
• With a 5Kw wind turbine we aim to offset our use of electric & oil as much as possible.